Click here to see the full description and hear Laura talk about what you will learn in this course.
The proven system of immediately applicable techniques and resources to become an invaluable strategic asset in your organization.
This is a unique opportunity to discover the techniques in a LIVE workshop format PLUS get online access to the materials after the program is complete.
PMI Metrolina Chapter
UNC Charlotte Center City
320 E. 9th Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
IMPACT DRIVER TECHNIQUES
- Learn the critical aspects of a project management framework that you might be missing.
- Uncover what to focus on to get high-IMPACT project outcomes
- Discover the most important techniques in defining and measuring outcomes.
- Develop a set of metrics for yourself and your team to monitor performance.
- Master the leadership / management balance in delivering results.
- Develop a performance culture with your team to build credibility.
Adapt to Thrive
- Address corporate politics, culture frustrations, and change resistance to protect your project.
- Leverage critical management techniques to address various stakeholder and team member needs.
Communicate with Purpose
- Learn the best techniques to engage executives and get your project the right support.
- Command the attention your project needs by improving your presentation skills to engage any audience.
- Understand where and how to spend your energy to guarantee high-IMPACT on projects.
- Earn a seat at the table by becoming a Strategy Navigator the business needs to drive IMPACT.
Plus, you get ALL of the following bonuses!
- Bonus: IMPACT Driver Playbook with templates and resources
- Bonus: IMPACT Driver Plan to guide your journey
- Bonus: Access to a membership site of tools and resources to continue your development journey
- Bonus: Access to a private mastermind group to continue the conversation
- Plus, you will receive a certificate of course completion and PDU reporting instructions