Want a discount? Join the IMPACT Inner Circle to receive discounts on all training courses.
Don’t forget to download your materials on the download tab!
PDU: 1.25 – Technical Project Management; 1.0 – Strategic & Business Management; 1.0 – Leadership
Join us for the mini version of Laura’s renowned and thorough treatment of Change Management Simplified – hitting the critical points for an effective refresher and overview that are necessary for creating effective and sustainable change.
In this session, Laura examines the following:
- Project vs. change management
- Project management: What work we will do to create the change, and the techniques and tools for creating the change. (e. PMBOK®)
- Change management: How the project will get implemented successfully through and with people. The techniques and tools for leading people through the change. (e. Prosci®)
- Why Do Change Management?
- Project success increases
- Change resistance decreases
- It’s easier to do your project
- Reminds you to focus on people
- Stuff gets done!
Laura then proceeds to share her successful “6 Effective and Sustainable Change Building Blocks” to map out an effective change strategy:
A Ton of Value-Packed Bonuses!
- BONUS: Exclusive access to our full ebooks library of more than 60 change management and project management topics
- BONUS: Access to the IMPACT Inner Circle to get your coaching questions answered
- BONUS: Access to a sampling of membership site of tools and resources to continue your development journey
- BONUS: Access to a private mastermind group to continue the conversation
- BONUS: Access to Monthly FREE training to help you solve your toughest challenges!
- BONUS: Discounts on unlimited training programs and events! (Learn more)
- Plus, you will receive a certificate of course completion with PDU/CEU credit hours and PDU reporting instructions
If you think IMPACT Inner Circle is impressive, consider an upgrade to IMPACT Maker or IMPACT Driver!
A Note on PDUs
The course is a combination of watching the training videos, reading the materials, performing the exercises and taking the quiz. If you do all of this, you will be eligible for the 3.25 Instructor-led training PDUs upon completion of the course and all associated lesson materials. Remember, the online or Digital Media Education Instructor-led training PDUs includes the TOTAL amount of time it takes for the course and ALL associated lesson materials. That is defined as the total time it takes to complete the review of the course video on the Training tab, as well as the companion readings and completion of all associated exercises, workbooks, and/or worksheets on the Download tab, and the test of knowledge acquired on the Quiz tab.
For instructions on reporting your PDUs for this course, please visit the PDUs Reporting page.