Want a discount? Join the IMPACT Inner Circle to receive discounts on all training courses.
PDU: 4.0- Technical Project Management
In this course, we will share practical and immediately applicable techniques to give you the tools you need to start using right away in your organization!
In addition to real-world guidance and resources you will have on-going access to the recording of this training after the session AND your very own One Page Executive Dashboard in multiple formats!
Course will cover:
- Understanding exactly what you need to tell them and how
- Getting your B.L.U.F. (Bottom Line Up Front) right
- Determining what information should be presented
- Leveraging color and symbols to help executive focus
A Ton of Value-Packed Bonuses!
- BONUS: Exclusive access to our full ebooks library of more than 60 change management and project management topics
- BONUS: Access to the IMPACT Inner Circle to get your coaching questions answered
- BONUS: Access to a sampling of membership site of tools and resources to continue your development journey
- BONUS: Access to a private mastermind group to continue the conversation
- BONUS: Access to Monthly FREE training to help you solve your toughest challenges!
- BONUS: Discounts on unlimited training programs and events! (Learn more)
- Plus, you will receive a certificate of course completion with PDU/CEU credit hours and PDU reporting instructions
If you think IMPACT Inner Circle is impressive, consider an upgrade to IMPACT Maker or IMPACT Driver!
A Note on PDUs
The course is a combination of watching the training videos, reading the materials, performing the exercises and taking the quiz. If you do all of this, you will be eligible for the 4.0 Instructor-led training PDUs upon completion of the course and all associated lesson materials. Remember, the online or Digital Media Education Instructor-led training PDUs includes the TOTAL amount of time it takes for the course and ALL associated lesson materials. That is defined as the total time it takes to complete the review of the course video on the Training tab, as well as the companion readings and completion of all associated exercises, workbooks, and/or worksheets on the Download tab, and the test of knowledge acquired on the Quiz tab.
For instructions on reporting your PDUs for this course, please visit the PDUs Reporting page.