Want a discount? Join the IMPACT Inner Circle to receive discounts on all training courses.
PDU: 1.5 – Technical Project Management and 1.5 – Strategic and Business Management
Course will cover:
The high IMPACT approach embodied in this evaluative process takes the IDEA through the project- portfolio review process to project approval as defined in the Project Management Life cycle Discovery and Initiation phases.
At the end of this lesson you should be conversant in the first of the 3 evaluative steps of the project- portfolio review process towards project approval:
- DISCOVERY PHASE – Lesson 1, Project Definition: explore the IDEA to determine whether it is a viable project
- Exercise – Identify Projects vs. Operations
- DISCOVERY PHASE – Lesson 2, Business Case: define business NEED
- INITIATION PHASE – Lesson 3, Project Charter: describe the project and it’s approval kicks off the project project.
A Ton of Value-Packed Bonuses!
- BONUS: Exclusive access to our full ebooks library of more than 60 change management and project management topics
- BONUS: Access to the IMPACT Inner Circle to get your coaching questions answered
- BONUS: Access to a sampling of membership site of tools and resources to continue your development journey
- BONUS: Access to a private mastermind group to continue the conversation
- BONUS: Access to Monthly FREE training to help you solve your toughest challenges!
- BONUS: Discounts on unlimited training programs and events! (Learn more)
- Plus, you will receive a certificate of course completion with PDU/CEU credit hours and PDU reporting instructions
If you think IMPACT Inner Circle is impressive, consider an upgrade to IMPACT Maker or IMPACT Driver!