Want a discount? Join the IMPACT Inner Circle to receive discounts on all training courses.
PDU: 1.0 – Technical Project Management and 1.25 – Strategic and Business Management
This a series of lessons on realizing project benefits. The fundamental elements common to every project are change, benefits and value. Without benefit, there is no justification to the organization for the project, and all projects, even those bringing benefits, introduce change – and attendant fear of change – to the organization. These two elements are inextricably linked and travel in tandem throughout the project life-cycle.
Course will cover:
This TuneUp will focus on the element of project benefit – how to identify, quantify, monitor, measure and report on benefits – from Discovery through Value. At the end of the series, for each life-cycle phase, you should be able to successfully:
- DISCOVERY: align project benefits with the organizational strategy
- INITIATION: determine expected results and benefits
- PLANNING: develop benefits register and benefits realization plan
- DELIVERY: manage the development and delivery of the project benefits
- CLOSURE: review status of benefits with stakeholders
- VALUE: conduct post-implementation review, report analysis results that ensure benefits met expected business outcomes defined during Discovery and Initiation
A Ton of Value-Packed Bonuses!
- BONUS: Exclusive access to our full ebooks library of more than 60 change management and project management topics
- BONUS: Access to the IMPACT Inner Circle to get your coaching questions answered
- BONUS: Access to a sampling of membership site of tools and resources to continue your development journey
- BONUS: Access to a private mastermind group to continue the conversation
- BONUS: Access to Monthly FREE training to help you solve your toughest challenges!
- BONUS: Discounts on unlimited training programs and events! (Learn more)
- Plus, you will receive a certificate of course completion with PDU/CEU credit hours and PDU reporting instructions
If you think IMPACT Inner Circle is impressive, consider an upgrade to IMPACT Maker or IMPACT Driver!
A Note on PDUs
The course is a combination of watching the training videos, reading the materials, performing the exercises and taking the quiz. If you do all of this, you will be eligible for the 2.25 Instructor-led training PDUs upon completion of the course and all associated lesson materials. Remember, the online or Digital Media Education Instructor-led training PDUs includes the TOTAL amount of time it takes for the course and ALL associated lesson materials. That is defined as the total time it takes to complete the review of the course video on the Training tab, as well as the companion readings and completion of all associated exercises, workbooks, and/or worksheets on the Download tab, and the test of knowledge acquired on the Quiz tab.
For instructions on reporting your PDUs for this course, please visit the PDUs Reporting page.